NordicTrack Company started in 1975 in Minnesota. The brand is owned currently by ICON Health and Fitness and is well known for their treadmills and other fitness equipment. The Nordic Track collection has four series for 2016 as well as a treadmill desk.
NordicTrack Treadmill Reviews
NordicTrack treadmills are not only for commercial use, you can also purchase a treadmill for home use. The most affordable treadmills in the series are those in the C series. These are best for walkers. Those looking for treadmills with luxury and capacity should look at the Elite and Commercial series. The best treadmills for weight loss are the NordicTrack Incline Series that have inclines of up to 40% and 6% declines.
Those who are interested in getting treadmills should look for NordicTrack treadmills for the following reasons. The treadmills have very powerful motors compared to similar ones within the same category. Also, exercising is more fun since they have luxuries such as Android browsers, audio ports, high-end speakers and more. They make running on them a very comfortable experience. The treadmills also have an incline that is beneficial to those who want to lose weight since people burn more calories when running on an incline than a decline. The tracks also have adjustable cushioning and have warranties that include a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame.
NordicTrack is well known for producing high-quality treadmills to suit the needs of their clients. Here are the reviews of some of their products.
1. NordicTrack T6.5S Treadmill
The NordicTrack T 6.5S Treadmill is one of the affordable treadmills by Nordic Track. The Treadmill has the following features.
· Space Saver design
· Easy Lift Assist technology
· 2.6 HP continuous duty motor
· User weight capacity of up to 300 pounds
· Running belt is 20” wide and 55” long
· Adjustable Flex Select cushioning
· 10% incline and can go at speeds of up to 10 mph
· 5” LED display
· There are 20 built-in workout programs, and those who have subscribed to the iFit program can log in and access more programs since the treadmill is iFit compatible.
· The heart rate is monitored through the Cardio Grip heart rate monitoring sensors that are the dual grip.
· There are an iPod player port and two speakers
· The controls are in the form of one-touch keys and quick start keys.
· There is a lifetime guarantee on the frame, 25 years for the motor, one year on parts and repair.
The flex select cushioning system makes it easier for users to personalize their exercise. When the cushioning is off, the deck is more rigid and similar to running or walking outdoors. When the cushioning is on, the deck is more supportive for joint support.
With this model, NordicTrack gives a variety of options compared to those within a similar price range. Those who have iFit subscriptions can also access more programs with the model that is iFit compatible.
This NordicTrack treadmill uses the Space Saver design as it is a foldable treadmill. The deck can recline on its own axis making sure you do not have to bend or lift heavy a heavy frame.
The treadmill is one of the most affordable ones in the NordicTrack collection. It is budget friendly even with the extra add-ins compared to others within the same price range.
2. NordicTrack C1650 Treadmill
This treadmill comes with 34 workout training programs that are designed by a certified personal trainer specifically for this machine. The treadmill is also iFit compatible so that subscribers can download more work-out programs. The workout routines are displayed on the screen, and there is a tablet bracket that lets you work, communicate, enjoy videos or whatever you feel at eye level whilst exercising.
The NordicTrack C1650 Treadmill has the following features.
· The deck has a 15% incline and a 3% decline. The decline and incline actions are in the workout programs and can be controlled by the console button that is available. The incline can help in boosting the metabolism and enhance the user’s muscle tone.
· The treadmill is compatible with iFit, and you can browse online for more workout programs. Users can get experience with real life routes that can be copied by the treadmill. Through the iFit application, users can get nutritional tips as well as even taking part in treadmill races plus much more.
· The workout programs are not only available on iFit. Users can get 34 custom inbuilt programs which can be accessed based on speed, incline, intensity, and heart rate.
· There is a web-enabled touch screen that has tablet brackets enabling users to use their applications, access and stream videos and so on.
· You can monitor your heart rate through wireless sensors located on the handle bars. They are compatible with Bluetooth straps that are attached to the chest. Those with iFit membership can monitor their heart rate online and keep track.
· The track is 60” long and 20” wide. It has high speeds of up to 12mph making it ideal for runners. The cushioning system used is Flex Select that can be turned on and off.
· The motor is 3.50 CHP and is designed to run quietly and consistently.
· The C1650 treadmill has compartments for iPod and mp3 attachment, and there are three speakers and a headphone jack.
· There is an access tray for holding a small towel, phone and other things that may be useful during your exercise.
· The C1650 is a foldable treadmill making it easy to put away and stands on its own.
· The treadmill can be used by runners of up to 300 pounds.
· The warranty of the treadmill is five years for electronics and parts, two years for labor and a lifetime for the frame and motor.
The C1650 treadmill is best suited for those who want to purchase a treadmill for running. It can meet the cardio needs of those who want to walk or run and has a very generous warranty. With the programming included, it is one of the best treadmills in the market for runners.
3. NordicTrack C990 Treadmill
The C990 treadmill boasts of the following features.
· The C990 treadmill comes with 32 workout programs already installed. The workout programs are divided based on incline, calorie-burning, intensity and speed, and the programs are suited for every person. Users can subscribe to iFit live and get personalised workout programs, nutrition tips, record their fitness progress, virtual racing, and many other programs.
· The backlit screen is 7” and can be easily read at any angle. There is also an intermix acoustics 2.0 sound system and iPod and mp3 player port.
· The track is a high end 60” double track suitable for runners with long strides. It uses QuadFlex cushioning minimising stress on the body due to impact while running. The track also requires less maintenance since it does not require to be frequently lubricated.
· The incline is up to 15% and can be controlled. iFit subscribers can set the treadmill to incline automatically giving a feeling of real life routes.
· There are heart rate monitors built into the handlebars and can monitor the heart rate by using the chest strap or monitors on the handlebars.
· There is an auto fan that cools the body according to the speed you use.
· The motor is 3.0 HP DurX that operates quietly and contains advanced safety features.
· The track has a high capacity and can accommodate runners of up to 350 pounds.
· The C990 is a foldable treadmill and can easily be stored without requiring heavy lifting.
· The warranties are three years on the parts, one year on labor and a lifetime on the frame and motor.
The NordicTrack C 990 treadmill is fairly priced considering the high level of ergonomics provided on the treadmill. It provides a workout variety that is excellent according to its standards and has a generous warranty. The C990 is a wise health investment for runners and walkers alike.
NordicTrack has a reputation for making quality treadmills and runners who are looking for treadmills for professional use should consider looking at this brand. The treadmills are not only for commercial use, but people can also buy treadmills for home use. The treadmills are foldable making it easy to store without requiring much effort. Users will not be required to lift them, and the treadmill can support itself.
Another reason to get these treadmills is that they come with great warranties and have powerful motors. The Nordic Track treadmills are available with a variety regarding price range. There is a treadmill suited for every person and budget. The programming is also high end and provides extra services for users.
Nordic Track is the ideal treadmill for home use and also commercial use and accommodates the many needs of different people. Those seeking to keep fit by running should look at NordicTrack treadmills and find the right one for them.